1. The teacher asks the students to pair-up by reverse alphabetical order. So, the first in the alphabet is paired up with the one last in the alphabet.
- E.g. Adam, Donna, Ben and Zoe. Adam and Zoe pairs up and Ben and Donna
2. The teacher has made breakout rooms beforehand so the students can go to their own with one single click.
3.The students think about their first childhood dream.
4. The students work in pairs in breakout rooms and tell each other about their dream.
5. The teacher discusses the outcome of the activity with the students.