1. Each participant is asked to select a number between 1 and the number of participants in the class.
2. Each participant is asked to select a personal object from within their household and write the name of the object in a shared document.
3. A participant is then asked to tell what number they chose. The participant is then asked to say what object corresponds with the number they chose on the list and say whom it might belong to and why. If it’s their own object they should take the next item on the list.
4. The owners of the object identify themselves and explain why they selected the object. The other students can ask questions from the owner of the object.
5. The participant, which object was just chosen then takes his or her number and uses the same method as in Step 3.