1. The teacher and/or the students create evaluation criteria and a digital checklist The teacher could use the evaluation criteria used by The Danish Foundation for Entrepreneurship.
2. The students are organized into their project groups. Group A and Group B. Each group prepares presentations for their challenges. Group A presents their idea to Group B who evaluates the ideas in their presentation. Group B gives constructive verbal feedback completing the checklist and giving a grade for the project.
3. The roles are reversed with Group B presenting and Group A evaluating.
4. The Groups then gather all the feedback and discuss it to develop strategies to implement suggestions for their projects.
5. The activity can be repeated with new pairs of groups if necessary or if there is many groups be done in break-out rooms.