1. The teacher pair up the students before the lesson with this tool and make breakout rooms. https://www.randomlists.com/team-generator
2. The students are asked to imagine themselves as an object and set the category it could be vegetables, fruits, cars, cartoon-figures, tools a piece of furniture and so on.
3. The teacher prepares the students by demonstrating the activity. Give as many details as possible, for example “if I were a sofa, I would be comfy, with space to accommodate all who are present….”
4. The students work in pairs and describe themselves to each other as the chosen object.
5. Have an open discussion in the digital class afterwards and discuss both the outcome, and how the student felt about the activity.